What is Clear Choice®?
- Clear Choice® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Clear Choice® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Clear Choice® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Clear Choice® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the their final position.
- You’ll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 – 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You’d Be Amazed…
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.